Monday, September 7, 2009

Last minute Brain Surgery details....

Okay so it's time for the big day! Surgery is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. tomorrow. I promise to tweet frequently throughout the day. It will be just me and John's daughters at the hospital while he is in surgery. We will let you all know when he is ready for visitors. Please remember to text/call/e-mail if you would like to come to the hospital. John is a bit concerned about two things:

1. having visitors when he is not feeling up to it
2. having too many visitors there at the same time

Please continue to pray for John. As the surgery looms nearer and nearer, he is getting more and more nervous. Pray for the anethesia part to go well. Pray for the surgeon to do a good job. Pray for his body to respond well to the entire experience.

I still have a TON to get accomplished tonight, so please say a few prayers for me as well. No one's packed. I have laundry to finish. I need to cook one more meal to freeze, and I need to make lunches for Amanda, Amber and I. So I could really use a little prayer too.

Thanks so much for all of your support. It is VITAL to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...