Monday, April 8, 2013

Jesus is with you always....

Our pastor was on vaca yesterday, so our Executive Pastor, Ryan Coggins stepped up to bat. BOY did he KNOCK it out of the park with this one!

For me, I found myself in a place of reminiscing over all that Jesus has walked with me through.... but the whole sermon I could feel the Holy Spirit prodding me to post a link to this sermon... there is someone who either reads my blog or will stumble across my blog and they NEED TO HEAR THIS!  It is someone who feels as if Jesus has abandoned them.... It is someone who is struggling through DEEP and tumultuous waters.... Please if you are that someone God has put on my heart, listen to this sermon!!!!  I hope it ministers to your soul.

Jesus is With You Always - Ryan Coggins

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...