Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need a computer geek...

This post is atypical for my site... It is a help wanted ad. I need a computer geek BAD.

WANTED:  Computer Geek
Experience: none necessary... just get the job DONE!
Pay: lots o' love, a little publicity here at this silly little site, REWARDS in Heaven for being a nice person

I am desperately seeking someone with EXTENSIVE knowledge about blogger/websites. I want to do a revamp of mine but I am LOST. I feel in my bones that somewhere within my network of former students, cheerleaders, youth group kids, peops I used to teach with, family, friends, and even COMPLETE strangers who have stumbled upon this little blog, I have GOT to have a person who can help me fix my blogs! If that it you, please contact me!  e-mail/facebook/tweet/call/text/send a smoke signal!  I'm waiting!



1 comment:

  1. What exactly do you want done? If it is mostly cosmetic - different backgrounds (available from other sites than blogger), typefaces and widgets, I can do a bit, though I work by trial and error.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...