Monday, September 26, 2011

Forgive but don't forget....

I have LONG struggled with this concept. I loathe when people say we should "forgive and forget." I can't get past that concept. It drives me nuts. If we "forgive and forget," we would CONTINUALLY stick our hand on a hot burner burning our hand over and over and over again. It is just not WISE to FORGET the things we forgive. Remembering is helpful.

Yesterday Pastor Aaron preached about this.  WOW! He hit a grand slam, outta the park, unbelievable HOME RUN!

Please follow this link when you have a good 35 minutes.  This sermon is AWESOME!  I'm not sure what will happen to this link after this week so check it out before 10/1 or it might not be viable anymore.

There's an App for that: Forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...