Thursday, October 8, 2009

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Prayers worked! John is feeling much better, and his spirits have improved as well. Thank you so much for stepping up and shooting up all those prayers for us. We really appreciate it!

Also as requested I am updating the Kastner Needs List as fast as I can! People keep blessing us so quickly I can hardly keep up with it! Thank you God's people. You are AWESOME!

Finally, we are in the tentative stages of planning an "I survived brain surgery" party. Mark your calendars for Sunday, October 25. Please make sure I have your e-mail address as I am going to be setting up an Evite. If you get my e-mail saying, "I've posted an new blog." Then you know I have your e-mail. If you're not getting those e-mails, then please shoot me a quick, "hey" at jamilynnkastner@gmail.com

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...