Friday, October 2, 2009

Re-post....

I'm not sure how many of my new readers have read back through this blog. I have a lot of (what I think are) better writings near the beginning before I got even more sleep-deprived and so much less coherent from the Summer of 2009 (which shall go down in infamy in the history books of the Life of Jami Lynn Kastner).

I keep getting e-mails lately thanking me for my candor and my willingness to "lay it all out there." Thought it might be an appropriate time to link you back to one of my favorites and explain a little of why (inspite of the humiliation and debasement it brings) I do that.

Check this one out (maybe even re-read it if you've been around this blog from the beginning):

Bare Naked Honesty

1 comment:

  1. that was the first of your blogs I ever read and it totally inspired me! Hey, look at my blog, I lay it all out there too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...