Monday, October 19, 2020

For His name's sake...

I'm unpacking this verse this morning:

He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for His name’s sake.
Psalms 23:3

Already wrote an entire blog about one part...  went back to finish meditating on the rest of the verse and caught THIS:

for His name's sake....

It hit me like a ton of bricks... FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE.... He guides me along the right paths FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE.... not for my comfort... not for my enjoyment... not for perfection... but FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE.

Follow me here.... if I'm on the right path for His name's sake, it might get messy, so He can be glorified.... it might get HARD, so He can show HIS power.... it most likely will NOT be easy.... because I'm on the right path FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE not for anything else.

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...