Monday, March 18, 2013

Where we are at....

The other day as I was pulling into the garage it hit me.... WOW! How far we've come!

I know I have been horribly remiss in keeping my blog updated. If you have followed this blog for any length of time, you know that when I "go offline" it is typically because everything is going just swimmingly. The sad truth is that typically I only really blog when my heart is troubled, and I need to process what I am going through. But the other day as I pulled into the garage I thought, "I have GOT to blog about this!"

See for so many years we have STRUGGLED! Through health woes and the accompanying partner financial problems.... through stress and difficulties and worries and fears... But RIGHT now I find myself in VERY unfamiliar territory. I find that we are in a land of luxury, and I really LIKE being here!

We have TWO drivers and TWO vehicles.... that is luxury for us!

John has not had a "seizure-like episode" in over 13 months.... that is luxury for us!

We are actually paying our bills ON TIME... that is luxury for us!

Because I always need to find the lesson, I want to SHOUT an encouraging word to all of you:

Whether you are in the pit of terrible cars, walking through the valley of unpaid bills, or frolicking in the meadow of 2 drivers and 2 vehicles.... remember: to everything there is a SEASON. While it may seem like you've been stuck in UCK forever, this too shall pass! HANG ON! HAVE HOPE! You WILL get through this.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...