Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anticipation....

Tomorrow is THE day!  I am so excited I can barely contain myself.  I guess in many ways it is not THAT big of a thing... having my writing appear on the (in)courage website.... I mean: I don't get paid for it and there is no guarantee it will lead to anything spectacular.  Still I can't help feeling EXCITED!  Maybe this site will be what links me with someone who will FINALLY help me get published!  Maybe this site will lead me to MORE readers whose lives I can touch with just a little inspiration from my wacky life. Maybe this site will lead me to bigger and better things for my writing.  Maybe... Maybe... Maybe...

I remember when I was 9+ months preggos with EACH and EVERY one of my children.  I remember the eager anticipation to finally meet this baby I'd been carrying around inside of me.  I remember wondering was it a girl or a boy? Would he/she look like John or me?  Would this baby have 10 fingers and 10 toes?  Would he/she cure cancer? Write love songs? Rule the world? But all of the questions and all of the uncertainty didn't change this one thing:  I knew that NO MATTER WHAT this baby would change my life and that NO MATTER WHAT I would LOVE that child with all of me.

I feel a little bit the same now... I am standing on the threshold of this change and I have NO IDEA what this new arena for my writing will bring.  I don't know if this site will lead me to a beautiful new friend or help me get published, but I know that I know that I know that SOMEHOW it will change my life and that I will LOVE each and every new opportunity it brings me.

I'll post a link tomorrow to the original post I wrote just for (in)courage.  I'm sure it will be on my blog MUCH earlier in the morning than many of you care to be reading it :)

Have a GREAT night!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you girl! I CANNOT wait to see your article on one of my favorite sites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jami! That is so exciting =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your post, and have spent the last 30 minutes or so reading back posts of yours. I'm a new follower!

    All the best,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I read your post on incourage and came back here to check out your site...so, here's one new reader! I think the post about being still was good. I'm in a holding pattern of sorts and I know He want's me to be still here as well. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...