Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My baby is BACK!

Hey la, Hey la my BLOG is back!!!!!

I logged on this morning and gave it a shot.... "jamilynnkastner.blogspot.com" I typed into my Internet address bar.  I hit enter and held my breath...  and there it was.... the welcome site of that plain white background, the orange of the blog post title popping out at me.... my life as a lesson is BACK!

You know SO many things transpired over the 36 hours when my blog was gone.  (I posted the update e-mail I sent via e-mail in case there are people who are not on my blog update distribution list.)  But here is what I'm pondering the most this morning, "What am I supposed to learn from the disappearance of my blog?"  (You know I don't believe in coincidences, right???)  I'm wondering if I have become too dependent upon this blog, my "free therapy."  I'm wondering if maybe God is asking me to "shut my mouth (blog)" and stop being so exposed and "out there" for a time (or forever).  Maybe it is time to close the doors of my life as a lesson and put my clothes back on (Bare Naked Honesty)?

I haven't come to any conclusions yet.  I'm still listening for His whisper.  I'll keep you posted, but for now:

Hey la, Hey la my BLOG is BACK!

2 comments:

  1. Rather than God telling you shut up, I'd be inclined to think it is Satan trying to stifle you! Would miss you if you shut up shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Diane. The last post I received from you before you went off-line began with the verse "our battle is not against flesh and blood...." he wants to shut you up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...