Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Questions

What do you do when you stop believing?
What happens when you stop thinking that good things can occur?
What about when you stop trusting your situation can get better?
What do you do when you stop seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?
What do you do?

How do you keep going when all hope is gone?
How do you get out of bed when you fear the day will only hold more bad news?
How do you put one foot in front of the other when all you want to do is throw in the towel?
How do you?

Where do you find the sunny skies?
Where is the rainbow after the storm?
Where is the good in all this yuck?
Where is it?

When will this night end?
When will we see the rainbow?
When will this all be over?
When will it?

Who could calm these stormy seas?
Who would keep going against such a formidable foe?
Who will carry me when I can't walk anymore?
Who will do it?

Why?
Why?
Why?

Look to God.

[It is the answer to EVERY one of my questions.. Go back and check! I did after God gave the answer to me.]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for 'It is Well'. I have not heard this in a long time. It is one of my favorites. A well timed reminder for me this morning.

    Shel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...