Saturday, August 29, 2009

Please pray....

As if the worries over the seriousness of John’s medical condition were not enough…. WOW! Please pray for us! I am trying hard to cling to hope but my grip is getting a little slippery.

Just found out that if John does have to have surgery, basically not only will he have to go 4 – 6 weeks without pay, but upon his return he will owe MU for the premiums he didn’t pay on his insurance. In addition to that as a part-time employee for his McD’s job he doesn’t have any sick time.

My head is spinning. I know that our God is big, but I just have way too much on my plate right now. Trying hard to remember:

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

We don’t find out for sure if he has to have the surgery until next Thursday. Plus after that we will most likely seek a second opinion. Please, please, please pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...