Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Word from God

 This morning I asked God for a Word. I just sat silently for a little bit wanting to hear from Him. My battered soul, my worried heart just needed to hear from my Lord.


As I sat quietly, I got a picture in my head of an ostrich with its head buried in the sand. That's odd I thought. But I again cleared my head so I could hear from God and like a gentle wind he ministered to me, I want you to be just like this ostrich. I am the sand. Bury your head in Me. Don't worry about the world crashing and exploding about you...keep your head buried in Me. I will worry about the rest.

Maybe that ministers to you...maybe you just think I'm the crazy ostrich lady now...regardless...I shared. God will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...