Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

Reviving an old tradition.... Since it has been so long, this Thankful Thursday will be a list of random things I am thankful for:

*living close to Marquette University
*our new (to us) minivan
*new friendships
*A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP
*John getting better and stronger every day
*a job that allows me to work from home
*good health benefits
*my AMAZING children
*a break in the heat
*RAIN!!!
*my loving parents
*my FABULOUS sisters
*old friendships
*strong and healthy body
*coffee
*working appliances
*my tiny little house
*a smaller yard to mow
*fewer toilets to clean
*a fridge full of groceries


I could keep on going, but I need to get started with my busy day. In closing I will quote some very wise vegetables:  A thankful heart is a happy heart.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...