Monday, August 15, 2011

Thinking of Jesus tonight...

Don't get your undies in a bind!  I KNOW full well that what I am walking through pales in comparison to what He did!  Yet I can't help but REALLY, TRULY relate to our Savior, in the garden. Sweating drops of blood as He prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." 

Oh what I wouldn't give to have the rapture come TONIGHT! I just feel like I don't have the stomach, or the nerves, or the guts to walk through yet ANOTHER surgery.  I do not want to!  Alas, the choice is not mine. I need to do this, and I need to be brave while I do it.

So PLEASE keep on praying! You may not feel like you are doing much, but your prayers are how I am getting through this!  Keep on praying, and I'll keep on being brave for Hannah. Have we got a deal?

Thanks everyone!  His will be done.

1 comment:

  1. I am lifting up your sweet baby, Hannah,tonight to Our Lord & Savior, Jesus! and at her surgery time in the morning. You are being carried Kastner Family by the God of all Comfort and Peace ... and by the continual prayers of your loved ones. Thank you, Jami, once again, for your willingness to allow us in to walk this trial with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...